Cranberry & Orange Relish: Add Tang to Your Meals Any Time of the Year! by Annette Jett
Does anyone really eat canned cranberries? During the holidays, as a part of tradition, we are compelled to add it to our holiday feast, yet end up pitching most of it out at the end of day. Cranberry sauce can add a fruity zing to meals throughout the year, so why wait? Here's my recipe for cranberry-orange sauce!
- 1 bag cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can mandarin oranges in natural juice
- honey (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Add all ingredients to a pot. Cook for 15-20 minutes on medium, stirring occasionally (if you overcook, it will become stringy).
- Mash together gently, leaving it slightly chunky.
- You can add honey for extra sweetness, if desired.