St. Patrick's Day Rice Krispies Treats With Lucky Charms Cereal Will Charm Your Family by Christine Jones
Surprise your family with this twist on an old favorite, or better yet, make them with your kids! There are lots of recipes for Lucky Charms treats, but I'm partial to traditional Rice Krispies treats – then we just steal some marshmallows from our Lucky Charms cereal. Hope these sweet treats bring your family luck!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package marshmallows
- green food coloring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add the food coloring until you have the desired color. Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and Lucky Charms marshmallows. Stir until coated.
- Using a buttered spoon, press the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Lucky Charms Cereal $3 & Up
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Green Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.