Fudgy Avocado Brownies Recipe: A Healthier Gluten-free Chocolate Brownie Recipe by Angela Borneman
Avocados are a great source of nutrition and healthy fat, but they can be an acquired taste. This gluten-free avocado brownie recipe is a fun way to incorporate avocados into your family’s diet!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the avocado, cocoa powder, eggs, sugar, almond butter, baking powder and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper that comes over the edges of the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through. Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
9-inch Square Baking Pans $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Coconut Sugar $5 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Almond Butter $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.