No-Bake Valentine’s Day Wafer Cookies Recipe With White Chocolate by Kathy Widenhouse
If you don’t want a mixing mess – but want your kids to be creative in the kitchen – let them make these easy Valentine's Day cookie wafers. No baking required with this simple cookie.
This no-bake cookie recipe starts with a package of store-bought wafer cookies. You can use any flavor. White chocolate is melted until smooth and creamy. The make the cookie, dip it into the hot melted chocolate and then dip into Valentine's Day sprinkles, nonpareils or other edible decorations. Let the cookies dry then put into a pretty Valentine's Day tin or on a platter. How fun!
Store the dry cookies in an airtight container with wax paper between the layers of cookies to prevent sticking. You could make these no-bake cookies for other holidays and special occasions, too.
Prep Time: 17 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (9 ounces) wafer cookies, any flavor (about 30)
- white melting chocolate or white candy melts
- Valentine's Day sprinkles, nonpareils sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles or other accents
Here's how to make them:
- Pour cookie decorations into shallow bowls.
- Set 4 to 8 ounces of melting chocolate in a microwave-safe medium bowl. Heat the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions. Stir melting chocolate at regular intervals until it is smooth.
- Gently grasp a wafer at one end. Dip about one-quarter to one-third of the wafer into the melted chocolate. Swirl the wafer so that its lower end is completely covered. Gently shake off the excess chocolate.
- Dip the chocolate-covered end of the wafer into the cookie decorations. Coat completely. Set decorated wafer onto the waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Repeat the process with each wafer until all are covered with chocolate and decorations.
- Set baking trays in refrigerator so chocolate can cool and set. Store in an airtight container with wax paper in between layers.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Wafer Cookies $3 & Up
White Melting Chocolate $3 & Up
White Candy Melts $2 & Up
Valentine's Day Sprinkles $4 & Up
Chocolate Sprinkles $4 & Up
Nonpareils Sprinkles $3 & Up
Wax Paper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.