How to Make Microwave Peanut Brittle (You'll Go Nuts)! by Donna John
3 years ago
Yes, you can make peanut brittle in the microwave! And there's only six ingredients!
- cooking spray
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a baking sheet and a wooden spoon with cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and corn syrup in a microwavable bowl and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts and butter. Cook on high until it becomes a caramel color, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add baking soda and vanilla. Stir until smooth and foam has disappeared.
- Spread onto baking sheet.
- Cool and break into pieces!
Read more about microwave peanut brittle here!