3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Couldn't Be Any Easier (Or More Delicious) by Kathy Widenhouse
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies? Yes! Sometimes, simple is best. And when it comes to peanut butter cookies, they just don’t get any easier (or more delicious) than this three-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe.
If you've got about 20 minutes, you can whip up a batch for a tasty snack or simple dessert, any time you need some baking therapy. So easy and so good, plus, they're gluten-free!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 11 minutes
Total Time: 18 to 21 minutes
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
Here's how to make them:
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. With a fork, press tines over peanut butter balls in a crosshatch pattern, one at a time, to flatten each cookie.
- Bake 8-11 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven until cookies are lightly brown around the edges and appear to have no moisture peeking through crackled tops. Do not over bake. Cookies are best when they are still soft with bottoms that are barely light brown. Remove cookie trays from the oven.
- Allow cookies to sit for 5-10 minutes before using a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack. Let cookies cool completely.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Wire Baking Racks $6 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Crunchy Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.