No-Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe: This Is the Best Holiday Cookie Recipe by Kathy Widenhouse
Corn flakes transform into wreaths in this simple seasonal treat. Make a batch with your kids to get in the holiday spirit.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring (about 30 to 40 drops)
- 3 cups corn flakes
- small red cinnamon candies
Here’s how to make it:
- Measure out 3 cups of corn flakes. Set aside.
- Put butter and marshmallows in the pan. On low heat, cook butter and marshmallows together, stirring continually, until melted and smooth, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in food coloring.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Add corn flakes in two to four additions, turning over the cereal quickly to coat surfaces completely with each addition before the mixture gets too sticky. Make sure all cereal is coated completely or some "holly leaves" won’t be green.
- Use vegetable spray to coat surfaces of a small ice cream scoop or teaspoon. Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheets and form a wreath. Press a few cinnamon candies into each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to set either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Corn Flakes $3 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Red Cinnamon Candies $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.