No-Bake Christmas Wreath Cookie Recipe: The Star of the Holiday Cookie Tray by Kathy Widenhouse
Corn flakes, marshmallows and cinnamon candies transform into wreaths in this simple Christmas cookie recipe. Make a batch of these festive treats with your family to get into the holiday spirit!
This no-bake cookie recipe is a cheerful addition to your holiday cookie trays. You could even wrap them individually and give them as small holiday gifts. This is an easy and delicious, tried and true holiday dessert recipe that everyone loves.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring (about 30 to 40 drops)
- 3 cups corn flakes
- small red cinnamon candies
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the corn flakes into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put butter and marshmallows in the pan. On low heat, cook butter and marshmallows together, stirring continually, until melted and smooth, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in food coloring.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Add corn flakes in two to four additions, turning over the cereal quickly to coat surfaces completely with each addition before the mixture gets too sticky. Make sure all cereal is coated completely or some "holly leaves" won’t be green.
- Use vegetable spray to coat surfaces of a small ice cream scoop or teaspoon. Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheets and form a wreath. Press a few cinnamon candies into each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to set either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.