Orange Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast Recipe: An Easy Thanksgiving Recipe for a Few or Dinner Tonight by Donna John
This delicious orange-honey glazed turkey breast recipe is perfect for just a few at Thanksgiving – or anytime. Herbs de provence is a spice blend that usually includes basil, chervil, bay leaf, fennel, lavender, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, savory, sage, tarragon and thyme. You can find it on the spice aisle in most grocery stores.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 2- to 3-pound bone-in, skin-on turkey breast
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons herbs de provence
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Here's how to make it:
- To make the glaze, combine the honey, orange zest, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper in a small pot. Boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, paprika and herbs de provence. Top with orange slices, if desired.
- Cook at 375 degrees F until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 40 minutes, brushing often with the glaze after the first 30 minutes of baking. Allow turkey breast to rest a few minutes before slicing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Herbes de Provence $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $1 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.