Winter Side Dish: How to Make Roasted Sage Butternut Squash! by Katie Lewis
Looking for a different side dish? Try this butternut squash with sage recipe, via FoodAndWine.com.
- 1 3-pound butternut squash-peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 sage leaves
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large bowl, toss squash with olive oil and sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread squash on baking sheet in single layer. Roast in oven for about 40 minutes, until tender and lightly browned, tossing once halfway through!
How easy was that?