3-Ingredient Brownies Recipe: This Easy Brownie Recipe Has a Secret Ingredient by Kathy Widenhouse
Homemade brownies with just three ingredients? Yep, that’s all you need to make this easy brownie recipe. The secret is Nutella – the chocolate hazelnut spread made from cocoa, sugar, milk and fat. (That’s all the good stuff you usually include in brownies.) Using Nutella saves steps and means you don’t need to measure and add other ingredients. In less than five minutes, these brownies will be in the oven.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Here's how to make them:
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, allowing ends of foil to extend over two sides of the pan. Coat the foil lightly with vegetable spray.
- Put all three ingredients in a bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine the mixture, scraping the bowl constantly, until the brownie batter is smooth and all the flour has been absorbed. Batter will be very thick.
- Use a spatula or a large mixing spoon to scoop dollops of batter from the mixing bowl into the pan. Spread the batter evenly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven until brownies are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake. Remove brownies from the oven and allow the pan to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Grasp ends of aluminum foil and lift the brownies from the pan. Peel away foil. Cut brownies into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Nutella $4 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.