Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat Recipe: On the Table in Less Than 30 Minutes by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- flour or cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- oil, for frying
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 3 - 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sweet Thai chili sauce (on the Asian food aisle)
- Sriracha (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Dredge the chicken chunks in the flour or cornstarch, then into the beaten eggs, then back into the flour or cornstarch. Cook in hot oil until golden and crispy. Drain chicken on paper towels and set aside. Pour out excess oil in pan.
- To the same pan, add the red bell pepper, pineapple chunks and green onion. Cook, stirring, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken back to the pan along with the sweet Thai chili sauce and optional squirt or two (or three!) of Sriracha. Heat through. Serve over rice.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.