What’s “Your Word” for 2022 to Help You Achieve Your Goals? Tell Us! by Renee Herren
The new year is a great time for reflection, for change and for making plans. Life is crazy and having a daily reminder of what you want to actively work toward every day can be powerful. Choosing a WORD is a simple and intentional way to spotlight your goals and help you stay on track to achieve them.
Choosing a word is simple. Think about what you want to achieve personally, professionally and spiritually. Think about what brings you joy or challenges you. Then ask yourself: What word will help me achieve my goal? Here's a few responses from my friends and family:
- “God.” – Phyllis Kornegay
- “Balance.” – Tina Pietila
- “Hope.” – Gary Kornegay
- “Adventure.” – Melanie Wiley
- “Self-care.” – Christi Jones Brubaker
- “Aware.” – Mckenna Underwood
- “Rely-on-others. OK, so that’s three words, but it can sound like one word if you say it really fast. It says a lot about our society that we have the word ‘self-reliant” but no positive word that means you rely upon those important to you.” – Shannon Hocutt
- “Trust.” – Carol Lynn Quigley
- “My word is explore.” – Heather Murphy-Fritz
So tell us your word for 2022. Why is it your word?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
New Year Planners $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.