Happy New Year! What’s “Your Word” for 2020 to Help You Achieve Your Goals? Tell Us! by Renee Herren
The new year is a great time for reflection, for change and for making plans. Life is crazy and having a daily reminder of what you want to actively work toward every day can be powerful. Choosing a WORD is a simple and intentional way to spotlight your goals and help you stay on track to achieve them.
Choosing a word is simple. Think about what you want to achieve personally, professionally and spiritually. Think about what brings you joy or challenges you. Then ask yourself: What word will help me achieve my goal? Here's a few responses from my friends and family:
- “God.” – Phyllis Kornegay
- “Balance.” – Tina Pietila
- “Hope.” – Gary Kornegay
- “Adventure.” – Melanie Wiley
- “Self-care.” – Christi Jones Brubaker
- “Aware.” – Mckenna Underwood
- “Rely-on-others. OK, so that’s three words, but it can sound like one word if you say it really fast. It says a lot about our society that we have the word ‘self-reliant” but no positive word that means you rely upon those important to you.” – Shannon Hocutt
- “Trust.” – Carol Lynn Quigley
- “My word is explore.” – Heather Murphy-Fritz
So tell us your word for 2019! Why is it your word?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
New Year Planners $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.