Thank You, Teacher: 5 Ways to Express Gratitude for Teachers From Educator Genein Letford by Alex Bryant
Genein Letford is a national speaker, life and finance coach, and award-winning educator. Here are her five ways to show gratitude to your child's teacher:
- Support Their Projects: Support a teacher with things they actually need! If your child's teacher has a project on DonorsChoose, give to that project. If not, find a project from your hometown or a project in a subject area in which you work in.
- Coffee or Tea: Teaching is a work of heart, but it's also hard work! A little caffeine pick me up will always be appreciated so a gift card to a coffee establishment will never go to waste.
- Smell Good Bundle: Compiling her favorite scents from a lotion store will put a smile on her face. Get some hints to find out their favorite scents!
- Practical Creations: Teachers can only eat so much candy, sweets or put flowers into a vase. Why not think about what teachers use on a day-to-day basis and create a "supplies" cake creation. Since many teachers spend their own money on supplies, this will certainly take some pressure off their wallets.
- Creative and Unique Poetry or Letters: Teachers hear the ubiquitous, "Thank you for being my teacher!" which is nice. but when you take the time to specifically express the teacher's personal impact is gold.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
School Supplies $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.