Aramark's New NFL Menus Give Hungry Football Fans Another Reason to Cheer This Season! by 30Seconds Mom
When it comes to serving hungry NFL fans, there is no team better equipped than Aramark's roster of culinary experts. Providing food and beverage service to more than six million football fans each year, at 10 NFL stadiums, Aramark partners with more NFL teams and serves more football fans than any other hospitality company. "This NFL season, we elevated stadium classics by listening to our fans and introducing new menu concepts we are proud to serve on game day,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark's Sports and Entertainment division.
All-Day Brunchin’ Items
- Arrowhead Biscuit (Arrowhead Stadium): Biscuit sandwich with hash brown patty, Canadian bacon, fried egg, bacon jam and cheese, topped with mini pancakes and bacon.
- Breakfast Brat (First Energy Stadium): Grilled bratwurst with sausage gravy, maple hot sauce, bacon crumbles and whipped butter, on a Belgian waffle.
- Burger Benedict (M&T Bank Stadium): Ground bacon burger topped with a fried egg, ham, tomato, Monterey jack cheese and hollandaise spread, on a toasted English muffin.
- Chicken Biscuit (NRG Stadium): Hand-battered, corn flakes crusted chicken breast topped with a creamy, white gravy, served open faced, on a homemade jalapeno, chive and cheddar cheese infused buttermilk biscuit.
- Donut Burger (Raymond James Stadium): Fresh burger topped with a fried egg and crispy bacon, on a glazed donut.
- French Toast & Sausage Sandwich (Solider Field): New England roll French toast with Big Fork maple bacon sausage, spiced apple compote, toasted pecans, sharp cheddar cheese and caramel-maple syrup.
- Porkopolis Waffle (Paul Brown Stadium): Crispy pork tenderloin with smoky bacon, maple and yogurt sauce and baby kale, on a Belgium waffle.
- Purple Grip (U.S. Bank Stadium): Ube Buttermilk Pancake, breakfast sausage link, bacon cream gravy, crispy tater tots and minced chives.
- Slim Chicken (Lincoln Financial Field): Frosted Flakes crusted chicken breast topped with Cooper Sharp cheddar cheese and ghost chili honey glazed bacon, on a sliced apple fritter.
- Steak-N-Eggs (Heinz Field): Cheesesteak with sharp provolone, arugula, fried egg and roasted garlic aioli, on a toasted bagel.
Burgers, Dogs & More
- Cola Braised Short Rib Mac and Cheese (Arrowhead Stadium): Creamy three cheese Mac and Cheese topped with cola braised short rib and chives.
- Leinies Dog or Brat (Soldier Field): Choice of hot dog or brat boiled in Leinenkugel's new Anniversary Lager, grilled and served "Chicago style", with chili and cheese, or with sautéed peppers and onions.
- Loaded Potato Skin Burger (Arrowhead): Fried potato skins covered with cheese, bacon bits and sour cream and topped with burger, lettuce and tomato slice.
- Pittsburgh Cheesesteak Burger (Heinz Field): Two beef patties with shaved sirloin steak, cheese and vinegar peppers.
- Pittsburgh Pierogi (Heinz Field): Potato filled dough with choice of three topping options.
- Pork Belly Sandwich (Lincoln Financial Field): Apple cider braised pork belly, pub style beer cheese spread, wild arugula and ghost chili pepper honey on a seeded Amoroso's roll.
- Sonoran Foot Long Hot Dog (Paul Brown Stadium): Eisenberg all beef foot long hot dog topped with pinto beans, bacon crumbles, diced onion, diced tomato, diced jalapeno, mustard, mayo, salsa verde and ques fresco.
- Taco Tots (Paul Brown Stadium): Tater tots loaded with queso blanco, chorizo crumbles, pico de gallo and jalapenos.
Vegan and Vegetarian Options
- Vegan Banh Mi (Lincoln Financial Field): Crispy marinated tofu, Napa cabbage, jalapenos, cucumbers, carrots and Sriracha Vegenaise, in an almond flour wrap.
- Vegan and Gluten Free Black Bean Taquitos with salsa and jalapenos (FirstEnergy Stadium).
- Gluten Free Black Bean Taquitos With 4 Layer Dip of cheese, salsa, sour cream and jalapenos (FirstEnergy Stadium).
- Veggie Burger With Mango Chutney (M&T Bank Stadium): Morningstar veggie burger with fresh jalapeno mango chutney on a bakery fresh roll.
- Veggie Dog with Mango Chutney (M&T Bank Stadium): Field Roast's vegetarian frankfurter with fresh jalapeno mango chutney.
- Roasted Portobello Sandwich (M&T Bank Stadium): Roasted Portobello mushroom with wild arugula, oil cured tomato, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic dressing on a whole grain ciabatta roll.
In addition to these new menu items, Aramark partners with premier restaurateurs and top local and celebrity chefs, including seven James Beard Award-winning chefs, who will be introducing new offerings at stadiums this season. Among Aramark's culinary partners are Andrew Zimmern, Chris Shepherd, David Morton, Gavin Kaysen, Grady Spears, Jimmy Bannos Jr., Jonathon Sawyer, Marc Vetri, Michael Symon, Rocco Whalen, Ronnie Killen and several other celebrity chefs from across the country.