The Value of Girl Scouts Cookies: Why I Happily Pay $5 a Box to Make a Difference & You Should, Too by Kimberly Johnson
Countless lives are impacted when you support your local Girl Scouts. Girl Scout cookies are so much more than just fun and delicious. They are an easy way to give back and create positive change. Here are just some of the ways I've seen Girl Scout cookies make a difference in the lives of girls and people around the world:
- Camping trips, apple picking, pumpkin carving, hikes and other adventures.
- Joyfully selecting gifts for underprivileged children from here to Uganda.
- Assembling blessing bags and meals to serve the homeless.
- Supplies (and cookies!) to U.S. military troops.
- Board games, blankets and more for area hospitals.
- Food, litter, towels and toys for local animal shelters.
- Experience with money management, goal-setting, teamwork and leadership development.
- The foundation for lifelong friendships; their first tribe.
Girl Scout cookies allow our girls the opportunity to dream big and put those dreams into motion. Consider buying a box or two whenever you can. Fun fact: contributor Cheryl Leahy makes chocolate truffles with her Thin Mints!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.