The Chicago Toy & Game Fair (CHITAG): 3 Tips to Help You Get the Most Out Of It by Chicago Toy & Game Week
How are you planning to kick off the holidays? Come join us for a wonder-inspiring weekend, November 23-24, 2019, at the 17th annual Chicago Toy & Game Fair, the largest toy and game fair open to the public in North America! Come prepared to get the most out of it and ready to rock Navy Pier this year with our survival tips:
- Arrive early! Doors open at 10 a.m. Beat the crowds by arriving early.
- Bring a stroller. If you're little ones tend to get tired easily, strollers can help keep you going.
- Take your time! Don't rush your experience. There is so much to do and see! Make sure you have plenty of time to take it all in. Or come back on Sunday!
Grab your tickets for ChiTAG. Use our special promo code to get 50 percent off tickets: CHITAG50. You also can buy them at the door in case you decide to go last minute!
Highlights for 2019 (so far, more to come):
- Young Inventor Challenge
- World's largest kid-powered rocket debut.
- Frozen II Scavenger Hunt – kids in Frozen costume get in for FREE!
- Beer Garden with popular adult and party games.
- Baby and toddler playspace.
- Etch with Princess-Etch-A-Sketch.
- WTTW Big Idea Traveling Lab performance.
- Interactive exhibits, test out products before they hit retail shelves.
- Photo ops with characters from Star Wars!
- Meet toy and game inventors from around the world.
- Shop for new and classic toys for the holidays.
- Yo-Yo Championship – contestants from coast to coast.
- Be entertained by Ben’s Giant Bubble Show.
- Giveaways, stage events, magic shows, contests.
Get more details on the Chicago Toy & Game Fair!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.