Building a Closer Family: 5 Resolutions to Help Build Your Bond This New Year by Mei Marcie
Want your family to be closer this new year? Here are four resolutions that can help with your family bond:
- Affirm and Praise: This helps build strong and loving communication – for both spouse and kids!
- Eat Together: Family dinner is a time to connect with each other, a "platform" for sharing our deepest concerns.
- Quiet Time Together: Kids open up when they are together with you, doing nothing. Make quiet time and/or prayer part of your daily routine.
- Learn Love Language: Everyone feels loved differently, so commit to learning and "speaking" your loved ones' languages.
- Have Fun: Schedule in playtime, family game night or interesting things to do together. Take turns picking.
Happy New Year! How do you plan to get closer to your family this year?
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.