Winter Skin Care: Here Are 5 Tips to Help Avoid Dry Skin! by Mei Marcie
When skin is dry, it may be itchy and flaky – and definitely doesn't look good. Here are five tips to avoid dry skin!
- Moisturize right after showering. This helps retain more moisture on the skin and reduce loss from the shower.
- Avoid hot and long showers. It may be relaxing, but it's definitely drying for skin.
- Use a gentle cleanser and avoid soap. Also avoid fragrance or ingredients that irritate the skin.
- Humidify the room. Sleeping in a dry room strips moisture from the skin.
- Wear sunscreen and lip balm!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skin Moisturizers $5 - $53
Fragrance-Free Body Wash $7 - $30
Humidifiers $20 - $70
Sunscreen Lotions $6 - $36
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.