Lacking Sleep, Mom? Here Are 7 Makeup Must-haves! by Marla Smith
6 months ago
Kids keep you up all night? Here are a few tricks I use to help hide those tired eyes and look like I had enough sleep last night.
- Moisturize! I like to use a tinted moisturizer with SPF to hide any redness.
- Use an eye brightener around your eye area.
- Curl your eye lashes!
- Pile on the mascara!
- Put on some concealer only where you really need it.
- Add just a touch of some cream blush.
- Apply a little sheer lip balm.
Voila! A new woman!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: