Want "Notice Me" Lashes? Wave Your Magic (Mascara) Wand Like This! by Cheryl Leahy
Mascara is a staple in many women’s beauty regimen, but few know how to properly use this magic wand. Here are my secrets!
- Curl lashes with an eyelash curler heated quickly with a hair drier
- For extra volume, apply a coat, let dry, then apply another
- For a doe-eyed look, pull the outer lashes out with the wand
- To grab difficult lashes, hold the wand vertical and “paint” them
- When dipping the wand into the tube, don’t pump the wand up and down; instead, swish the wand around
- Make sure to dispose of your mascara every 3-6 months, especially if it starts to not smell so great or gets clumpy
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.