Chipped Nail Polish Is No Fun! 5 Simple Steps to a Flawless Manicure by Cheryl Leahy
Tired of chipping your nails as soon as the polish dries? The main reasons for chips are either uneven nail surfaces or residue on the nail prior to polish application.
- File your nails with a glass file in one direction, avoiding a sawing motion.
- Buff ridges and uneven areas like splits or chips.
- Clean nails with polish remover to eliminate any oils or residue.
- Apply a base coat and let dry before attempting to color.
- If you are in a hurry, apply a quick dry product like Opi Dry Drip.
Then pile on flashy rings to show off that new mani!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nail Files $2 - $23
Nail Buffers $2 - $16
Nail Polish Remover $1 - $12
Base Coat $4 - $18
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.