Fake Eyelashes: Here's How to Put 'Em On (It's Easy)! by Angela Chee
10 months ago
A great way to add more sizzle to your look is by wearing fake eyelashes. It's not as hard as you may think!
- Trim the lashes to fit the shape of your eye.
- Put eyeliner on first before the lashes.
- Wait 30 seconds after putting lash adhesive on the lash to let it dry a bit – this makes them stick to your eye more easily.
- Use thin tweezers to apply the lashes to the inner corner of your eye first, as close to lash line as possible, and then continue to the outer corner. Let dry.
- Apply a thin coat of mascara to blend the fake lashes with your natural lashes. Beautiful!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: