Makeup Tricks: How to Make Your Eye Shadow Pop & Last Longer! by Angela Chee
7 months ago
Want to make your eye makeup stand out and last? Here's the trick!
- Start with a eye shadow primer or just some concealer on entire lid to make the shadow stay on longer.
- Dust below the eye with a translucent powder to keep shadow from leaving under-eye circles.
- When putting on shadow, use a flat brush, pressing shadow on the lid.
- Blend and then repeat with another layer of extra color.
- Put eyeliner inside the top eyelid and on the lash line.
- Add highlighter shadow in inner corners with an eyeliner brush for some pop.
- Curl lashes.
- Add mascara!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: