Makeup Tricks: How to Make Your Eye Shadow Pop & Last Longer! by Angela Chee
Want to make your eye makeup stand out and last? Here's the trick!
- Start with a eye shadow primer or just some concealer on entire lid to make the shadow stay on longer.
- Dust below the eye with a translucent powder to keep shadow from leaving under-eye circles.
- When putting on shadow, use a flat brush, pressing shadow on the lid.
- Blend and then repeat with another layer of extra color.
- Put eyeliner inside the top eyelid and on the lash line.
- Add highlighter shadow in inner corners with an eyeliner brush for some pop.
- Curl lashes.
- Add mascara!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Eye Shadow Primer $4 - $24
Concealer $2 - $33
Translucent Powder $2 - $38
Eye Shadow $2 - $42
Eyeliner $2 - $22
Mascara $2 - $20
Eyelash Curler $1 - $16
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.