How to Make Eye Makeup Last Longer: A Face Mask Eye Makeup Look That Pops by Angela Chee
Want to make your eye makeup stand out and last longer? Now that we're wearing face masks, your eyes are making the first impressions when out and about. Here's the trick:
- Start with a eye shadow primer or just some concealer on entire lid to make the shadow stay on longer.
- Dust below the eye with a translucent powder to keep shadow from leaving under-eye circles.
- Blend and then repeat with another layer of extra color.
- Put eyeliner inside the top eyelid and on the lash line.
- Add highlighter shadow in inner corners with an eyeliner brush for some pop.
- Curl lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Add mascara.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Eye Shadow Primer $4 & Up
Concealer $2 & Up
Translucent Powder $4 & Up
Eye Shadow $2 & Up
Eyeliner $3 & Up
Mascara $4 & Up
Eyelash Curler $2 & Up
Flat Makeup Brushes $5 & Up
Face Masks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.