Beauty Hacks: DIY Organic Exfoliating Facial Scrub Recipe by Dr. Manish Shah
A woman I consider my second mother taught me how to create my own organic exfoliating scrub. Using this scrub exfoliates the skin, treats it with vitamin C and prevents over-drying of the skin because of the fruit oils.
- your favorite facial cleaner or facial oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Peel the skin off of the orange, lemon and lime.
- Lay the peels in the sun to dry.
- Finely grate the white inside the rind of the peel.
- Mix it with your favorite facial cleaner or facial oil.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.