Get the Perfect Pout Lip Look: How to Create a Simple Matte Lip That Wows by Cassie All
When I created my dramatic eye makeup look with color and dimension that emphasizes the brows and lashes, my matte lips helped complete the look. I used Jeffree Star, which is probably the best lipstick I’ve ever tried. I added Rhianna’s Fenty Beauty lip gloss on top because it’s the perfect complement.
What you'll need:
- Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Allegedly
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Lip Gloss in Glow or Fussy
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Here's how to do it:
- Create the perfect pout using Jeffree Star lipstick (I used Allegedly).
- To make the lip less matte, top with a coat of Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss (I use Glow and Fussy).
- Once you’re happy with your look, apply a makeup setting spray to finish (I like Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray).
Now pucker up, buttercup!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick $30 & Up
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Lip Gloss $22 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.