Get the Perfect Pout Lip Look: How to Create a Simple Matte Lip That Wows by Cassie All
When I created my dramatic eye makeup look with color and dimension that emphasizes the brows and lashes, my matte lips helped complete the look. I used Jeffree Star, which is probably the best lipstick I’ve ever tried. I added Rhianna’s Fenty Beauty lip gloss on top because it’s the perfect complement.
What you'll need:
- Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Allegedly
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Lip Gloss in Glow or Fussy
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Here's how to do it:
- Create the perfect pout using Jeffree Star lipstick (I used Allegedly).
- To make the lip less matte, top with a coat of Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss (I use Glow and Fussy).
- Once you’re happy with your look, apply a makeup setting spray to finish (I like Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray).
Now pucker up, buttercup!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick $30 & Up
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Lip Gloss $22 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.