Playful Beauty: How to Play With Your Look & Have Your Makeup Make You Smile by Cassie All
Makeup should make you feel good about yourself. In fact, it can even make you smile. Sometimes, that means not taking yourself too seriously. I’m a big fan of playing with my look and doing the unexpected. Being playful with beauty brings out your youthful side and gives you a glow.
I’m calling this look “Dare to Play,” because it reminds me to go outside of my comfort zone and try new things. I like the contrast of the teal eyes and the magenta/purple lips. Sometimes, you have to throw caution to the wind and just enjoy being creative. Simply have fun, no drama required.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Matte Powder
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Pinky Rose Bright Lights Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette
- Morphe’s James Charles Eye Shadow Palette (for faux freckles and eyebrows)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette
- Lime Crime Lip Stain
- Oribe Lip Lust Crème Lipstick
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Morphe Makeup Brushes – Jaclyn Hill The Master Collections (for eyes and face)
Have fun playing with your look!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer $28 & Up
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer $20 & Up
Lime Crime Lip Stain $25 & Up
Oribe Lip Lust Crème Lipstick $42 & Up
Morphe Makeup Brushes $14 & Up
Jaclyn Hill The Master Collections $162 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.