Summer Beauty Tricks: 5 Ways to Heat Up Your Hot-Weather Look by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Looking for some quick beauty tricks to improve your summer look? Here are five to try:
- Use your favorite colorless lip balm on your cheekbones and eyelids for an instant summer glow. You can also combine with your powder or liquid bronzer for a DIY eyeshadow.
- Refresh your look throughout the day with a facial spritz. You can go with just plain water (Evian spray) or try one of the dozens of facial sprays containing rose or coconut water for an added boost.
- For lighter summer coverage, mix your foundation with a moisturizer, preferably one with SPF 30 or higher, and massage into face.
- Grab a great-smelling body scrub at the drugstore and use it liberally after a day at the beach to remove layers of sunscreen and sand before applying after-sun lotion.
- Apply a protective layer to your hair before hitting the pool or beach. Philip Kingsley originally developed his Swimcap cream at the request of the first US Olympic Synchronized Swimming Team. It protects hair from chlorine and salt and only comes out when you wash it out with shampoo. UV hairspray products are good, too.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.