Oxygenetix Foundation: Where Has This Beauty Product Been All My Life? by Belinda Lichty Clarke
I guess it's serendipitous that I discovered the Oxygenetix foundation in the middle of summer, because I got to put it to the test during the recent short-lived Chicago heat wave. Apparently, this lightweight, oxygenating makeup is a cult favorite among dozens of makeup artists and celebrities, but it was new to me. And apparently, it's also a favorite of doctors who use it on patients to promote healing and provide healthy coverage after med spa procedures. Among its many attributes, here are a few standout features:
- The formula uses aloe vera gel as a base, not water, for added anti-microbial protection.
- The star ingredient is Ceravitae Complex, which is a patent-pending formula that is designed to increase the skin’s oxygen uptake to further stimulate cell production.
- It's light and breathable – you can even wear it for a workout!
- The high level of pigmentation allows for weightless yet flawless coverage.
- It comes in more than 15 shades for all skin colors.
The bottom line? This makeup is pretty much perfect, and while it's not cheap, it's a lot less expensive than some of the big-name department store formulas. I am a convert.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.