Celebrity Beauty: Find Out Which Essie Shades the Stars Are Wearing by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Meghan Markle solidified what was already a long-held No. 1 spot for this universally loved Essie shade when she wore Ballet Slippers on her wedding day last year. According to various news reports, Queen Elizabeth approves this subtle pale pink shade, which has also been seen on a variety of celebrities including Emma Stone, Barbara Streisand and Mandy Moore.
To celebrate this year's National Nail Polish Day, Us Weekly has dished up a list of 11 of Essie's hottest nail colors along with the stars who wear them. Here are just a few, courtesy of Us Weekly:
- Berry Naughty: At the 2019 SAG Awards, Lady Gaga's nails stood out against her white Dior dress with this deep, creamy berry shade.
- Fairy Tailor: At the 2018 Emmy Awards, Jessica Biel wore the same long wear sheer pink Constance Wu chose for the 2019 SAGs.
- Clothing Optional: Yara Shahidi picked this nude almost-brown lacquer to wear with her Gucci gown at the 2018 Emmys.
- Cascade Cool: Almost identically matching her bright Michael Kors dress at the 2019 SAGs, Emily Blunt's nails were painted this dusty pink.
- Gel Couture Spiked With Style: At the 2019 Oscars, Crazy Rich Asians star Constance Wu paired her yellow tulle Versace gown with this edgy blood red stain.
For the full list, visit UsMagazine.com.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Essie Fairy Tailor $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.