Non-Invasive Plastic Surgery: 5 Summer Beauty Tips From a Pro! by 30Seconds Beauty
Procedures Makeup Skin Care
5 years ago
Add to collection
Not into invasive plastic surgery procedures? Here are some summer tips straight from NYC-based Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michelle Yagoda!
- Nail the "No-Makeup" Makeup Look: Gorgeous lashes without the flaking and clumping of mascara is made possible by Latisse, which contains an FDA-approved pharmaceutical prostaglandin analogue named Bimatoprost that has been scientifically proven to grow longer and darker lashes.
- A Lip Look That Won’t Melt in the Heat: Get fuller and more sensuous lips with injectable fillers. Absolutely no downtime and instant results (although there can be temporary swelling or bruising). Don’t like the results? No problem – we can always blast away the filler with an injection to reverse the effects.
- Keep Your Tan Lines and Get Rid of Your Fine Lines: To minimize fine lines, use a topical intensive hyaluronic acid, without the sun sensitivity of retinoids and glycolics.
- Skip the Highlighter and Glow From Within With Ingestibles: For mega-hydration and an ultra-dewy glow, mix an ingestible hyaluronic acid with collagen and essential lipids into your daily routine.
- Sun Care for More Than UV Rays: Use a powerhouse oil-free, broad-spectrum sunblock with niacinamide for rosacea, acne and broken capillaries. My personal favorite is Elta MD UV Clear.
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Yagoda.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Elta MD UV Clear $32.50
Ingestible Hyaluronic Acid $10 & Up
Topical Hyaluronic Acid $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.