DIY Coffee Body Scrub: How to Make Your Own for Smoother & Healthier-Looking Skin! by Margaret Steck
If you love the smell of coffee, here's an easy exfoliant you can use every day in the shower!
- 1 cup of coffee grinds (I actually use Hazelnut-flavored coffee for an extra added scent!)
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar OR sea salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Place it in an airtight jar (like a mason jar or a plastic container with a lid).
The batch above lasts me a whole week if I use it in the shower every day. The coffee grinds and sugar (or salt) have natural exfoliating properties, plus the coffee dilates the tissue below the skin, which firms your skin and can reduce the appearance of cellulite. The coconut oil seals the deal by adding a bit of moisturizer!
For an added exfoliating bonus, before I shower, I use a body brush to gently brush my skin in tiny, circular motions which, I've read, stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems. It's a great, cost-effective way to treat yourself to softer and smoother-looking skin!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: