Fashion Trends You May (or May Not!) Be Interested In for Spring/Summer 2017! by Sujata Gazder
Recently, I wrote about how one should develop their own fashion identity and not be a blind follower of trends. (You can read it here.) Well, here is a short blurb about some of the trends for this coming season. Perhaps we can all find one that appeals to our fashion sense and suits.
- Sexy new athleisure in skin-skimming bodysuits or color-blocked pieces
- Rainbow bright stripes
- Street chic utilitarianism with over-sized cargo pockets and boxy shapes
- New shirting, now in shirt dresses, over-sized shapes or extended sleeves
- Bra out
- Romantic looks with an edge
- XXL bags
- Over-the-top earrings
- Statement-making slogans on tees and dresses
- Navel-grazing necklaces
Have fun with these! Adopt verbatim or change them to suit your personality. Just be comfortable. Just be yourself!