Got Bananas? How to Make a DIY Skin Moisturizing Sugar Scrub! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
Who has the time to be Betty homemaker and bake banana bread every few weeks with those fast-aging bananas? Why not treat yourself to a fast, 10-minute pick-me-up with my simple, inexpensive, spa treatment made right at home! Your skin won't know the difference if the bananas have seen better days, so don't worry! H
- 1 overripe banana
- 3 - 4 tablespoons organic granulated cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- few drops pure vanilla extract or essential oil of your choice
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the banana.
- Add the organic granulated cane sugar, coconut oil and a few drops of pure vanilla extract or the essential oil.
Here's how to use it:
- Get in the shower and before turning on the water, massage the mix all over.
- Feel sweet and smooth. (Dusting with powdered sugar afterwards is 100 percent optional!)