Banana Face Scrub Recipe: How to Make a DIY Banana Sugar Scrub to Moisturize Your Skin by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Who has the time to be Betty homemaker and bake banana bread every few weeks with those fast-aging bananas? Why not treat yourself to a fast, 10-minute pick-me-up with my simple, inexpensive, spa treatment made right at home. Your skin won't know the difference if the bananas have seen better days, so don't worry.
- 1 overripe banana
- 3 - 4 tablespoons organic granulated cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- few drops pure vanilla extract or essential oil of your choice
Here's how to make it:
- Mash the banana.
- Add the organic granulated cane sugar, coconut oil and a few drops of pure vanilla extract or the essential oil.
Here's how to use it:
- Get in the shower and before turning on the water, massage the mix all over.
- Feel sweet and smooth. (Dusting with powdered sugar afterwards is 100 percent optional!)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.