5 Anti-Aging Tips & Beauty Tricks a Woman Can Steal From Her Man by Felicia Stoler
Ladies, let's snag some anti-aging tips from our guys. No joke! Here are five:
- Make hats part of your signature outdoor style. Don't save the hats for just bad hair days. Hats with wide brims, like the ever-so-popular baseball cap, helps to keep the sun off your face and helps to prevent wrinkle-causing sun damage.
- Eat more (smart) fats. Guys don't shy from their fats! While your body needs fats to work properly, you can refine this anti-aging strategy. A wonderful antioxidant nutrient found in certain fats that helps to fight skin damage from the inside out is vitamin E. I recommend giving vitamin E-rich non-GMO Malaysian sustainable red palm oil a try.
- Go bare faced! Makeup can be a wonderful thing, but it can also be aging when it's not applied properly and is filled with chemicals to boot. Makeup that's layered on too thick can actually emphasize tiny lines and wrinkles instead of minimizing them like you're wanting.
- Exfoliate frequently. When guys shave, they slough off dead skin cells. This helps to prevent clogged pores and results in fresher, clean-looking skin. We can get similar benefits by using a gentle, exfoliating cleanser.
- Take action on thinning hair. Guys tend to obsess about their hairlines, but thinning hair is common as women age, too. In addition to specialty shampoos, try homemade deep conditioning treatments to help keep the hair you do have healthy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.