Diet & Environment Can Affect Your Skin: 6 Tips to Help From a Dermatologist! by Mei Marcie
a month ago
We may think our skin is only affected by what we put on it. However, in my interview with dermatologist Cheryl Lee, she pointed out to be mindful of the following:
- Reduce pro-inflammatory foods such as sugar and processed foods.
- Limit animal protein due to carbamylation, which increases urea.
- Reduce sugar intake, which causes glycation and increased inflammation.
- Reduce indoor pollutants like polyaromatic hydrocarbons and outdoor pollutants.
- Opt for a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- For optimal skin pH, use pH-optimized products.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: