Preventing Skin Damage: 5 Superfoods That May Help Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage by Mei Marcie
We know sun protection is important, but can diet protect your skin? Yes! Here are five foods to incorporate into your diet for better skin:
- Salmon: Healthy salmon is rich in anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids. The fish also has selenium that has sun protection properties.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant to fight free radicals and helps retain moisture.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene that fights free radicals. Cooked tomatoes have more lycopene.
- Berries: All types of berries are high in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is high in antioxidant flavonols.
Healthy foods for glowing skin. You can't beat that.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skin-Care Products $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.