5 Superfoods That May Help Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage! by Mei Marcie
3 years ago
We know sun protection is important, but can diet protect your skin? Yes! Here are five foods to incorporate into your diet for better skin!
- Salmon: Rich in anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids. Also has selenium that has sun protection properties!
- Almonds: Rich in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant to fight free radicals and helps retain moisture.
- Tomatoes: Contains lycopene that fights free radicals. Cooked tomatoes have more lycopene!
- Berries: High in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Dark Chocolate: High in antioxidant flavonols.
Healthy foods for glowing skin! You can't beat that!